Welcome to the Fortkort & Houston P.C. Website.
Fortkort & Houston P.C. focuses on:
- the preparation and prosecution of domestic and foreign patent applications; patent portfolio development and management; the preparation of patent-related legal opinions, including freedom to operate opinions, non-infringement opinions, and invalidity opinions; patent related transactional work, including confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, and contract drafting and negotiation; patent enforcement, patent litigation, and interference proceedings;
- trademark counseling, clearance, prosecution, policing, litigation, licensing, and transactions;
- copyright counseling, clearance, prosecution, policing, litigation, licensing, and transactions;
- domain name counseling, clearance, registration, policing, litigation and dispute resolution, and transactions;
- trade secret counseling, policing, and litigation;
- entertainment (music, film, TV, theatre, personal appearance, publishing/literary) counseling, negotiation, and transactions; and
- general client counseling in the fields of intellectual property and entertainment law.
Click on the links below to learn more about our legal team.
> John A. Fortkort > Randolph B. Houston, Jr, of counsel > Reina R. Bernfeld